Committed to bringing flood relief methods and reduce the risk of natural hazards to our communities.
Floods can be powerful, unpredictable, and costly. Once the rain starts falling, it is too late to take significant actions to manage them. Proactive investments in engineering and flood control infrastructure before the storms arrive saves money, property, and perhaps lives. Dibble’s Flood Control Practice provides proven and innovative solutions for managing stormwater. Our expertise ranges from state-of-the-art stormwater modeling techniques, to forward-looking master plans to comprehensive construction documents and construction phase services. We act as trusted advisors to our clients by protecting the public and its valuable infrastructure.
- Studies & Master Plans
- Capital Improvement Programs
- Construction Documents
- Construction-Phase Administration
- Regulatory Floodplain Permitting
- FEMA Letters of Map Change
- Infrastructure Funding Application Assistance
- 1D & 2D Hydrologic & Hydraulic Modeling
- Scour, Erosion and Stream Bank Protections
- Channel, Storm Drain, Culvert and Retention Systems
- Special Hydraulic Structures
- Levee/Dam Breach Analyses and Emergency Action Plans